The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education (SCEE) is
where we normally hold our monthly meetings. It is located in the
northwest part of Philadelphia, in Roxborough. It is in a wooded area at
the end of a long gravel lane.
- Take Ridge Avenue west to Port Royal Avenue, one block east of
where Henry Avenue intersects Ridge.
- Turn left on Port Royal Ave.
- Turn right onto Hagy's Mill Road (the third street on the right.)
- The entrance to the SCEE will be about a quarter mile on your left.
From outside the city:
- Take 476, the 'blue route', to Ridge Pike (exit 7). This exit
is north of the Schuylkill Expressway (76) and just south of the PA turnpike (276).
- Go east on Ridge Pike to Spring Lane (the first light after the
'Welcome to Philadelphia' sign.)
- Turn right and go about half a mile to Hagys Mill Road.
- Turn left on Hagys Mill Road and go about a quarter mile to the SCEE entrance,
which will be on your right.